Hello everyone! I just wanted to give y’all a quick reminder about #artsmgtchat‘s first session on Friday, April 27 at 2:00 U.S. Eastern time. Our session’s topic is “The Emerging Leader: Navigating A Career in Arts Management,” and it will include these questions :
- How did you get into the arts management field?
- Why did you become an arts manager?
- What do you find challenging & rewarding about the work you do?
- What tools and tactics do you use for professional development?
- To advance in the field, is it beneficial to have a Master’s degree?
- What job search strategies have you utilized to land a position in the arts?
- What advice would you give to emerging arts professionals?
- According to the 2012 Nat’l Arts Index, arts employment remained strong. what is the outlook for your organization this year?
Additional details are below:
- Host: Ally Yusuf (@AllyYusuf_)
- Time: Friday, April 27 from 2PM to 3PM EST
- How: Follow @artsmgtchat
- Use the hashtag #artsmgtchat to participate in the discussion
- Follow the conversation by using Twitter search, Twebevent or TweetChat. Hootsuite and TweetDeck work great, too!
- I will create a transcript and recap post about 24 hours after the chat is complete.
Thank you all for the awesome support. See you on Friday!